Tuesday, April 06, 2010

From The Fillmore to the Pomona Fox


Tonight, Owl City played The Fillmore in San Francisco. Tomorrow night, they play at our very own Pomona Fox. It will be Mr. Big's first rock concert. Mr. Big happened upon Adam Young and Owl City, and is completely smitten, so I couldn't resist buying tickets as a Spring Break treat. I have no idea if there will be other 7 year olds in attendance. And I wonder how many others from Pomona will be in the audience. I just know they'll be at least one goddess, one Mr. Big and a whole lot of fireflies filling up the night air tomorrow night at the Fox. I can't wait!

And here is the rest of it.

2 comments:

Ren said...

Well you two have fun I here Dave goes to those things but you have to keep an eye out for him.I hear he wears this hippie like wig so if you can get some pictures give you an IOU for everyone you get have fun...:^)

Fudge Recipes said...

Hi, thanks for sharing this