Thursday, September 20, 2007
Things that go bump in Pomona
1. "Obama 2008" on a Prius at a house on Alvarado with a drought tolerant garden.
2. "PPPPPPPP" (The Pomona "P" arranged in a circle like the tiles at City Hall and on our street signs.) on a black Ford F150 truck with dark tinted windows. For some reason, I have a bunch of the circular "P" tiles in my backyard. Anyone know where they sell the stickers? Is it safe to don one while driving through Claremont?
3. I frequently see this one on a volvo station wagon: "Earth-friendly Home Products at www/Earth-FriendlyHome.com."
4. "Islam is the Way" seen on a fancy SUV across from Stater Bros. I love that we live in a party of the country where we can still boast about our religious beliefs, even if they are not Christian.
5. "San Dimas Saints" - Me thinks it's yet another inter-district transfer family from Pomona.
Drum roll please for my personal favorite...
6. "Just give tankless toilets a chance" on a small truck parked in the driveway of the same house where a light blue peace flag has been desperately waving for four years now.